Sunday 4 July 2010

Recycled Jewellery Challenge

Over on the MSE jewellery making thread this weeks challenge was to make a piece of jewellery using something recycled. For my entry to the challenge I took a beaded belt which came with a skirt many years ago but is now far too small for my ample middle...

...into a necklace.



Thanks Crafty JuJu for this week's challenge, I loved the beads on the belt and your challenge was just the spurt I needed to make them into something that I will once again wear.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is lovely - you would not know that it was previously a belt that's for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is so pretty and it is a very clever idea to recycle the old belt, beautiful :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats stunning, I love it, its gorgeous :)
    Thankyou for entering my challange over at MSE :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's absolutely stunning! Love it.
    Vix
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...