Tuesday 20 July 2010

The Pink Room

We're in the process of decorating our spare room for when our dear grandaughter stays over with us.


"hiding" in her pop up toy basket.

Her only specification is it must be
pink

I had intended just to go for neutral walls and add pink in the accessories etc. until I found this gorgeous Laura Ashley Wallpaper.

Cloudywing

This isn't the best picture of it but you can find it on the Laura Ashley site.

It has a white background with pearlescent pink butterflies.

Best of all it is in the sale - original price £22 a roll.
On the website £9.90 a roll.
but
I got 2 rolls marked slightly imperfect in the Laura Ashley shop at the Arnison Centre for only £4.85 a roll.

Bargain!

So the updated plan is this wallpaper as a feature wall.

3 comments:

  1. Definately a bargain! I love Laura Ashley wallpaper. Lovely photo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bargain, I got some of their marked paper a little while back and it was only the first 4 inches that were a little crumpled. It's beautiful too, bet she will love it.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty wallpaper. Funnily enough, I've posted something about wallpaper this week. My wallpaper, though, is a little more erm... garish than yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...