Monday 10 January 2011

First Award!

I've been given an award!

The lovely Jenny form Buttons, Ribbons and Other Things  has passed this Stylish Blogger award on to me.

Thank you Jenny. Jenny makes fantastic sea glass jewellery among many other pretty things, if you aren't already familiar with her blog, why not pop over and have a look?

Now apparently I have to tell you 7 things about myself and pass on the award to 15 other blogs.

7 Things About Me

1. I have only been abroad once in my whole life, to Tunisia when I was 21.
(Photo from We Heart It)

2. I love to ride pillion on my husband's motorbikes and going away to bike rallies with him.



3. I have been married three!!! times - third time lucky!
4.And no I don't like wedding cake!

(Photo from We Heart It)


5. I didn't go to University until I was 35 and had four children - oldest 18 and youngest 4 at the time.
(Photo from We Heart It)    


6. I used to be a bit of a punk - this is a much younger me at a Souxsie and the Banshees concert!


7. My favourite band is the German Industrial Metal band Rammstein - I have a real crush on the Till Lindeman the lead singer.


Now I'm finding it too hard to nominate just 15 of the blogs that I read, I just can't make my mind up - so I 'm passing this award on to any of my lovely followers with their own blogs who want to take it up and reveal seven sordid secrets interesting facts about themselves.

xxx


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award. Loved to read the 7 things about you. Great picture of you as a punk. Never head of Rammstein, must google them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intersting, very cool pic of you, I have never been on a motorbike. Rammestein always look like a group of male models, do you speak German? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh congrats on the award! I'm a big fan of things like this - you get to learn all sorts of interesting things about other bloggers.

    The punk picture is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to find out more about you! Love the punk picture! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, you look awesome in your Siouxsie outfit :D Funny how many vintage gals come from punk/metal backgrounds. It is all about having fun with image isn't it. And how very inspiring that you started uni at 35, I love hearing things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Like I often used to tell my kids, I was someone, once upon a time, lol;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun x popping over to say hi..from the birthday swap!

    Congrats on your blog award..loved reading them..im also a pillon passenger on my hubbies motorbike...i love it too...esp riding thou the welsh mountians in the summer...not good in the rain...lol

    So Hi from clare @ weekend crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award :0)

    Brilliant facts and what a cool pic to have! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great facts and well done on your well-deserved award! xxxe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those facts and your punk photo :-) i will have to check that group out you mentioned and it is inspiring you went to uni at 35, I am 35 with 3 kiddies, not sure i have the energy for Uni just yet though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats hunny!
    Love your punk look!
    Well done you on your first award ....keep it up!
    Celebrate with a lovely cup of tea with your Secret Santa goodies....
    Glad you liked them hun :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...