Tuesday 1 January 2013

Feeling Better - Blogging Hopefully Resumes!

I'd like to say that I've been too busy over the festive period to blog.

Unfortunately that's not true. I say unfortunately because I caught one of those rather nasty bugs that is currently doing the rounds way back on the 14th December and it seems to have taken up residence.

I am gradually beginning to feel better, but it has been one of those winter nasties that really floors you and seems to hang around for an age.


I have managed to soldier on through some of the festivities, but sleepless nights and general malaise have left little energy for much beyond vegetating as much as possible.

I feel as if I have eventually turned a corner though and and recovery is in sight, so I am looking forward to an increase in energy and a fresh start to blogging.
 
I'll be back!!!

Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been so poorly. Hope you are now on the mend.

    Happy new year to you and your family, Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've been feeling so poorly, I do hope you'll be feeling much better very soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've been feeling rotten, pesky gremlin germs.
    Keep warm, keep smiling and happy new year!
    Oh and Get Proper Well Real Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...