Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween swap

The lovely Blueberry Heart organised a Haunting Halloween Swap and partnered me with a brilliant swap partner Crafty Helen.

Helen sent me a fabulous parcel of Halloween goodies.



There were pumpkin goodies galore:

  • Lanterns both paper and glass
  • Beautifully made pumpkin bunting
  • A very cute knitted pumpkin pincushion
  • A wooden pumpkin decorated happy halloween sign.
  • Pumpkin tablecloth
  • Pumpkin spice yankee tart.

And
If that wasn't enough:
  • A selection of halloween ribbons
  • Beaded heart
  • Cupcake toppers
  • Halloween cupcake stand
  • Gel window decoration.
 It was such a fab parcel and cheered me up no end, so big thank yous to both Helen and Blueberry Heart.

I was so busy I forgot to take any photographs of what I sent to Helen, but she has posted about the swap here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...