Sunday 25 September 2011

You can tell I'm back at work!

Oh yes - more than two weeks since my last post!

Time just seems to fly, but I am grateful that I have a job to keep me busy and I just have to content myself with posting when I can for the moment.

I am still managing to read all of your lovely blogs though - reading them helps me unwind at the end of a busy day.

I have also managed to take part in the autumn swap organised by Blueberry Heart.

I was paired with the talented Victoria from Giddystuff.

Look at what she sent me ...
(oops my camera is playing up and  won't let me download the pictures so I hope that Victoria won't mind if I use pictures from her blog post about the swap!)

Gorgeous multi toned embroidery skeins in luscious autumn shades.

Lovely autumnal fabric.

How pretty are these buttons?

A beautifully made knitted pincushion pumpkin, already taking pride of place on my little shelf display in my craftroom, I love it!

And another hand made lovely, I've already worn this stunning bracelet several times.

With the nights drawing in what could be more welcome than a weeks supply of flavoured hot chocolate?

Thank you so much Victoria.

I love swaps.

If you want to see what I sent Victoria she has posted it on her blog here.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Pleased you seem all fine n dandy my lovely :o)

    Love your swap gifts, so pretty:o)

    Have agreat week my dear, and take care,
    Sending you love n hugs,
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection of things. The pumpkin is too cute for words. I'm not surprised it's gone straight on the shelf to be admired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that pumpkin is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful autumnal colours to admire whilst sipping your hot chocolate- what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to start getting in on the swaps! Could do with pleasant distractions!
    pamela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the late response! A heavy workload means i've not done much blog reading. I loved doing this swap, receiving a parcel is so exciting! I've signed up for a Christmas swap too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...