Sunday 22 May 2011

Button Swap Delights

Once again apologies for my lack of posts, and a heart felt thank you to those of you who have expressed concern. I'm fine, but this new job of mine takes up so much of my time at the moment, I feel like I'm constantly running just to stay still! The good thing though is that I am really enjoying the job, just need to work out a way to cram more hours into a day.

I have loads of things I could tell you - but....

...I don't have time!

So

I'm just going to use this post to send a big thank you to Pomona from Little Cottage Comforts for my lovely parcel of goodies which she sent me for Lucey's button swap.

Inside a number of lovely drawstring bags made from pretty vintage fabric were some mirror embellishments (these are very me), a delightful whimsical knitted tea cosy embellished with a selection of gardening themed buttons,  a mixture of lovely vintage buttons, a lavender sachet that immediately filled my house with it's delightful smell, a pretty card displaying "hands" buttons, a tomato print fat quarter (just what I have been looking for to make a reusable sandwich wrapper for DH), an inspirational postcard and a delicious organic choccie bar.  All in all a yummy parcel indeed.

Pomona you have put me to shame with the promptness with which you have sent my parcel. I have busied away this weekend and I promise that your parcel will be sent on it's way by the end of the week.

Can I just say, if you haven't yet seen Pomona's blog, I urge you to go have a little peekie, she has some fab recipes and tutorials on there.

Well I'm off for now to make sure I'm organised for work tomorrow, and I promise I will try harder to make time for blogging.

I must try harder.
I must try harder.
I must try harder.
I must try harder.
I must try harder....

12 comments:

  1. If you find a way to get those extra hours - do let me know! That's a constant moan of mine. Glad the new job is going well though.

    Lovely swap goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you received your parcel safely, and are pleased with the contents! Hope your week goes well.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you're enjoying the job, that's the important thing. We're here for you when you've got time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely parcel of goodies you received, I love the knitted tea cosy with gardening buttons, how cool is that? Thanks for taking part in the swap, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is hard isnt it - I have had a break for a little while but am hoping to post regularly again now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your ok, Love you goodies.
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could do with more hours in the day too. The evenings just disappear don't they?

    Glad to hear that you're enjoying the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya
    I’m just sending out a quick message to let people know their Faith Hope and Charity Swapping partners. Days of spreedsheet fiddling I tell you, if this works it’s going on my CV! I won’t have access to a PC from Tues 31st until June 6th – so any questions will have to wait til I get back I’m afraid. I’m going to put up a quick post on the rules before I go, but for now you can check out your partner’s blog and start figuring out what they might like.
    Your swap partner is Jenny at The Gingerbread house

    http://the-gingerbread-house.co.uk/
    Thanks for playing along!
    Lakota

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad things are okay, I was wondering where you were and had to run the posts back to find you! What a fab bag of goodies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, just wanted to say a huge thank you for my birthday swap parcel. I love it! Everything in fact, please don't worry that it was late it's simply meant that my birthday has lasted longer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab swap goodies. Glad you're enjoying the job and we're here to read the blog when you've got time...don't worry, we all know people have lives outside of blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great swap goodies! Looking forward to reading your posts Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...