Sunday 1 May 2016

I know, it's been a long time since I blogged on here. I've been busy, I've been... yeah, yeah let's stop making excuses! I've just not been motivated to write on this blog - life has trundled along as it does. Health issues have taken a front seat and learning to eat  differently in order to give my poor body a fighting chance has been a challenge.

Despite it being a challenge it is one that I have begun to relish and to keep myself motivated on the food front I've been writing a new blog. I know, I know I'm a traitor to this poor little neglected blog. I'd like to say I'll resume this blog too but hand on heart I'm not sure. what I do know is that at the moment my other blog is taking all my spare time. It's all about the new healthier recipes I've been creating to fit in with my slimming World eating plan. If you're interested do feel free to take a look at Slim 'n' Tasty - my new blog.

Slim 'n' Tasty Slimming World friendly recipes.


I aim to keep this blog live for the time being - I love looking back nostalgically  at old posts myself. So I'll pop back every now and again just to update things a little - and who knows once I get my health back on track I may well find my motivation for the comfort of my Vintage Hearth returning.


1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to see you posting again, I could do with some inspiration on the food side so I shall pop over to your new blog and say hi X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...