...a very happy blogswap!
I was paired with Ellie from Feltabulous.
The rules were simple, put together a parcel of four happy things.
- One handmade.
- One vintage, retro or kitsch.
- One in a favourite colour.
- One thing from childhood.
What an amazing partner Ellie was, just look what she sent me!
Four pretty parcels inside of which was ...
A lovely spring like card and...
- A handmade felt heart, made with wool from Ellie's sister's sheep. It is absolutely gorgeous.
- For favourite colour another handmade item, a beautiful macrame bracelet using agate, sodalite, fire agate, lapis lazuli, aventurine, quartzite and a polymer clay bead.
How talented is Ellie?
- For an item from childhood Ellie sent me Iced Gems and Lindt Bunnies. Whenever I used to visit my Aunt Mary she always used to give me Iced Gems so they definitely brought back childhood memories, and Lindt chocolate is one of my favourites so I was delighted with the bunnies.
- The vintage item was the fabulous plate. I literally gave a little squeal when I opened this, I absolutely adore it.
Oh four very happy things indeed!!
Now to see what I sent Ellie I'm afraid I'll have to send you off to visit her blog post on the swap because as usual I forgot all about taking any photographs until I had already wrapped everything up ready for the post.